A crowd pleaser straight out of the box, even for skiers with very wide and very high volume feet, the K2 BFC 90 Ski Boots are aimed at intermediate level riders who value comfort above all else. or skiers who prioritize ease of use above all else when it comes to their boots, we offer the BFC 90. A low profile, fully customizable fit gives these boots ultimate comfort paired with performance enhancing features. An easy flex rating of 90 won’t beat your legs up when the snow gets choppy, Hands-Free Entry makes getting them on (and off) a breeze, and a Cush fit liner delivers plenty of comfort and wiggle room for your toes.
- Improved walk mode offers a massive 50range of motion
- Levers on the backs of the boots unlock the upper cuffs from the lower shells, allowing increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
- Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.
- Dual material overlaps allow for hassle-free entry and exit
- Slimmed-down, heat-moldable shells
- Cushfit Plus liners
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.