The Yakima BaseLine Towers are designed for use on vehicles with a naked or bare roof and are part of Yakima's new StreamLine roof rack series. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. Sold in pairs or sets of four towers.
- Designed for use on vehicles with a bare roof
- Used in combination with either Yakima JetStream Aero Bars or Yakima CoreBars, sold separately
- Can also be used with Yakima RoundBars by purchasing the 203536 StreamLine Roundbar Adapter Kit
- Toe adjustments also change the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes
- Prevent theft of your roof rack by adding a Yakima 4-Pack of Locks, sold separately
- The BaseLine Towers feature Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to ensure a custom, secure, and streamline fit
- BarBed Pitch Adjustment allows you to easily adjust the pitch of the crossbar to keep them level on vehicles with a curved roof line
- BaseLine Towers are attached to your vehicle using vehicle specific Yakima BaseClips, sold separately, two pairs of BaseClips are required for a two bar roof rack system
- Increased load capacity compared to previous Tower generations from 165lbs/75kg up to 220lbs/100kg. Load capacity varies by vehicle. Please see Yakima Fit Guide for your vehicles recommended load capacity.
- Covered by Yakima's Limited LifeTime Warranty
- A pre-calibrated torque driver is included to ensure you tighten your rack to the exact level of tension
- Set of 4 BaseLine Towers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.