You earn your ride through the climb, but you're really in it for the downhill. Our Smith Session helmet is made for the all-mountain rider that wants speed and style in one protective package. The ultralight feel and innovative protection of Koroyd in strategic, zonal impact areas let you bomb and blaze with confidence. Generous air ports on the top work with internal air channels to provide ventilation that keeps you cool on the uphill and helps maintain your focus in descent mode. Plus, it accommodates easy goggle or eyewear storage so you can sit back and enjoy the view from the top without accidentally smashing your gear.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Best Lineup of Bike Helmets on the Market
We've partnered with Smith Bike helmets since we started Ridge & River. Making a name for themselves in the snow and ski industry, they took top technology to build the ultimate line of performance and leisure bike helmets.
Pictured here, the Smith Mainline is a true full-face MIPS mountain biking helmet designed for extreme protection.Shop All Smith Bike Helmets
Smith Bike Helmets Keep you Safer
Smith goes all in on innovated technology to keep you safe while biking. It has always been a very forward point Smith has made in relation to both their bike helmets and snow helmets.
From MIPS technology to built-in lights on the Express helmet, keeping the rider safe is 100% why you need a Smith bike helmet!Shop Smith