The Smith I/O Mag Ski Goggles are the perfect choice for skiers who demand the best in performance and style. With their medium frame size, these goggles provide a comfortable fit for a wide range of face shapes. The I/O Mag system uses a series of magnets to quickly and easily swap out the lens, so you can adapt to changing light conditions in an instant. The goggles feature a responsive pivot hinge that allows you to easily open and close the frame, and they are equipped with a comfortable silicone strap to keep them securely in place. Whether you're tackling challenging terrain or just enjoying a casual day on the mountain, the Smith I/O Mag Ski Goggles have you covered.
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
They fit just right and never for up. The lenses swap easily and the mechanism to hold the lens is secure. The mag system is a definite upgrade over the older style i/o goggle. The optics are crystal clear and there is a color combination for every style.
Great product. Right Price. Arrived quickly.