The Scarpa Instincts surprised us by breaking in comfortably, even though they have a toe box that is almost entirely covered in rubber. Their construction caters toward climbers with wide feet, which was a huge plus for our lead tester. The heel cup is one of our favorites for heel hooking, and the bi-tension rand makes them an edging machine. Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a soft construction and thin sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS Women's is the cornerstone of our Performance line an all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level. The Instinct VS Women's features a modified heel cup to better suit lower volume feet and also utilizes softer and stickier XS Grip 2 rubber.
- Bi-Tension active rand provides maximum toe power
- Vibram XS Grip 2 for a softer, more supple fit and feel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
- This women's version features a modified heel cup to better suit lower-volume feet and also utilizes softer and stickier XS Grip 2 rubber.
- Curved, asymmetrical last combines with a moderately downturned profile to create an all-around shoe that handles a variety of climbing styles at the highest level.
- Slightly softer construction and thinner soles provide enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, making Instinct VS the cornerstone of the Scarpa Performance line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.