Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a slightly softer construction and thinner sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS is the cornerstone of our Performance line all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level. Just a tad softer than the instinct, we tune up the slipper design with a single strap and vibram edge rubber to resist deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges. The instinct vs spans the performance arc from slabby boulder problems to overhanging gym routes. Sensitivity, with just enough power from the bi-tension randing for standing on dimes; these do it all.
- Bi-Tension active rand provides maximum toe power
- Strategically placed Vibra; XS Edge in the forefoot and XS Grip 2 in the heel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Vibram Rubber | Stiff enough to let you stand on the thinnest edges, the XS Edge rubber in the forefoot pairs perfectly with the stickier XS Grip 2 heel rubber that molds perfectly to heel hooks on any rock type.
- Flexan Dynamic Midsole | Offsetting the softer upper, the redesigned Flexan midsole is slightly stiffer, offering plenty of support and reducing foot fatigue on multi-pitch routes.
- Sizing Advice Synthetic climbing shoes should fit snugly and will not stretch much over time. An ideal fit should have no dead space out of the box. Use the sizing chart in the product images or description to find your size, then downsize ½ to 2 sizes for premium performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.