The SCARPA Helix is an all-rounder climbing shoe that combines flat-lasted comfort, great edging support and an adjustable fit. Great for entry to mid-grade climbs. Comfortable, durable and undeniably classic, the flat-lasted Helix combines elemental yet refined features to yield one of our most popular shoes. With a highly adjustable lace-up construction, padded tongue and relatively symmetrical profile, the Helix is perfect for guides, advancing climbers and anyone prioritizing all-day comfort.
- An improved fit in the heel complements the all-day comfort of the Helix that has been valued by new climbers and seasoned guides alike.
- Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance.
- Vibram XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability.
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear.
- To-the-toe lacing closure allows for a fine-tuned fit for almost any foot shape.
- Lacing system for an adjustable fit
- Relatively flat last to keep you climbing wall after wall.
- Shoes can be resoled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.