A work stand is perhaps the most essential tool for anyone working on a bicycle. Elevating the bike off the ground allows full use of the drivetrain, frees up the hands, and prevents neck and back strain from hunching or kneeling over a bike that is upside-down or precariously leaning against a wall. The Park Tool PCS-10.3 is a basic bike work stand designed and built for the home mechanic: a stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair.
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Folds down to 45" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.