Oakley's first true oversized snow goggle, Canopy, the new Flight Tracker has a classic, stylized shape, and an oversized full-rim toric design with an optimized field-of-view in all directions. With large, medium, and small sizes, Flight Tracker will fit a wide variety of faces and is engineered to integrate perfectly with most helmets. Prizm engineered lenses help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions, plus, ski goggles with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) offer truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses. ANTI-FOG & PLUTONITE: F3 Antifog lens coating absorbs moisture and eliminates haze, and our Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Full-rim, low profile, toric design inspired by Oakley Canopy snow goggle
- Available with Prizm Lens Technology is designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.