La Sportiva Tarantulace Woman Topaz / Red Plum are women's climbing shoes designed and studied for all those who are now starting to take their first steps in the vertical world. This is the version designed specifically for the shape of the female foot with reduced volumes to wrap it perfectly. Made of breathable leather they are comfortable, perfect for not suffering immediately at the beginning. In a very short time the shoe gives way (be careful that it tends to give way enough) and will therefore take the shape of your foot. The sole is wide so as not to create painful compressions and the tip is symmetrical and not arched downwards so as not to tighten the toes too much. Convenient is the closure system: a double tongue facilitates the fit and a lace allows you to customize the internal volumes. This closure system is slower than velcro but has a greater and more precise adjustment.
- Great for both outdoor and gym climbing
- Aggressive 2 mm FriXion RS rubber heel rands and 5 mm outsoles are sticky, yet hard-wearing and provide a powerful edging platform to keep you glued to small holds
- Quick-pull lacing harness delivers precise regulation, wrapping your feet snugly for a supportive, comfortable fit
- Lined tongues wick sweat away
- Updated design boost performance without changing fit and feel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.