Technical and aesthetic evolution of Katana Laces: multipurpose and performing shoe suitable for any type of surface and type of climbing. Greater precision in the toe and greater precision and sensitivity in heel hooks. The women version in unisex colour, differs in the construction elements such as the half-sole, and is designed for climbers with a reduced weight. The Katana Lace Women's, despite its downturned shape, is a comfortable all-day climbing workhorse that performs well on slabs and can easily twist into thin cracks but excels outside on steep single or multi-pitch routes.
- Slightly downturned toes and subtle asymmetry ensure you can hook into pockets or exploit the tiniest edges while providing unrivaled comfort for their performance level.
- Tubular construction with P3 technology provides excellent comfort and performance
- Highly breathable tongues work in conjunction with the linings for moisture management
- Half-length outsole design supports female climbers of all weights and sizes
- 4 mm thick Vibram XS Edge rubber outsoles provide friction and stability
- Narrow heel design increases heel hooking precision while maintaining the same known fit and feel
- Updated heel pattern with increased rubber coverage improves grip for heel hooking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.