A modern cambered shoe designed for the climber who challenges themselves with different types of climbing. Equally home on overhanging gymnastic and steep routes that require precise footwork. The vegan synthetic upper is built on an aggressively profiled last will ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. Excelling on every angle and rock type, if there was one shoe to rule them all, it would be Shaman. The tensioned heel rand will provide enough power and support to bear down on small edges, while yielding enough to climb those off vertical angles. The love bump plastic midsole places your toes into a crimped power position, while the knuckle box provides room, so you do not smash your toes against the top of the toe rand, these two features work in parallel to eliminate dead space under your toes and creates a comfortable and powerful sensation out of the box.
- Downturned toe profile with an injection-molded plastic concave midsole reduces dead space under toes and maintains a downturned shape for continuous performance
- Knuckle Box technology gives the ideal amount of space above toe knuckles to curl in a powerful position in comfort
- 2-part split soles with tensioned rubber arch allow the front and back part of the foot to work independently for maneuverability and responsiveness
- 3-strap closure provides reliable compression and security in the forefoot and arch while locking in the heel of the shoe
- Anatomically engineered heel fit with plenty of rubber allows powerful heel hooking in comfort
- Split tongues provide maximum comfort and make the shoes easy to get on and off
- For a higher-volume fit with the same performance, try the Shaman shoes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.