The Evolv Kira is a tremendous all-around workhorse of a shoe. These Velcro slippers have a slight downturn so that they can hang on steeper sport climbs, but the overall shape is not that aggressive, making them a great shoe for long days on low-angle climbs. They have a well-padded tongue and solid rubber on the sides, which allows them to be a decent crack climbing shoe. The most significant complaint we found both in our tests and in our online research was the fact that these shoes run small! Most folks found the Kira to fit best when sized two or more sizes up, so keep that in mind if you decide to buy online.
- A single hook-and-loop strap plus adjustable finish-pull strap closure offer convenience and a customizable fit
- Entirely vegan-friendly, featuring soft single-layer Synthratek VX uppers
- EX-P 1.0mm full-length midsoles
- 4.2mm TRAX & SAS soles provide excellent friction plus durability
- Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) puts thinner rubber in certain areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots, and thicker rubber near the toe for durability in high-wear zones
- Adjustable top strap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.