ELEKTRA Climbing Shoe is a comfortable performance climbing shoe for the narrower and lower volume foot. The Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Synthratek VX upper and Agion Antimicrobial liner ensure lasting comfort and odor protection. The Split tongue and dual hook and loop closure system provide easy accessibility and a secure fit.
- Flat profile climbing shoe for long sessions at the crag
- Low-volume, narrow last for a women's-specific fit
- Agion no-stink lining keeps the funk at bay
- Variable thickness rand reduces pressure points while increasing durability
- TRAX SAS outsole gives you the stick you need
- Vegan-friendly synthetic upper
- All sizes listed are US women's
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.