The Defy is one of Evolv's best selling climbing shoes and a great all-rounder. It has gone through several technical upgrades making it an even greater choice for beginners all the way to advanced climbers. The most notable difference after the visual updates are an improved anatomical fit for greater out of the box fit and comfort. A new synthetic upper will keep the shoe from overly stretching and a nice padded and breathable tongue adds a functional and comfortable surface for the two velcro tabs to wrap around. Evolv have also built-in a new anti-microbial mesh material known as Agion to eliminate odour and bacteria build up. Intended for climbers that want a comfortable fit and a modest amount of performance. The all-around single layer vegan synthetic shoe is perforated to ensure breathability and keep the shoe tight over time. The 1 mm full-length midsole paired with a slightly asymmetric toe profile will give you a sturdy enough platform to edge on vertical faces or provide enough confidence for your off vertical endeavors.
- VTR rand system - thicker in front toe area
- Very Comfortable - slipper-like feel and design
- MX-P: 1.0mm sensitive full-length, soft mid-sole - enables good smearing and sensitivity
- Asymmetric Toe Profile - great performance even for new climbers
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VK) and semi-perforated Upper - increased breathability
- 4.2mm TRAX high friction rubber sole
- Anti-microbial treated mesh (Agion)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.