This is our highest performing wax, in a Cold formula that's specifically blended to work optimally in colder snow conditions. We call it Indy Hot Wax, because that's how we designed it for use, but here's a secret, you can rub it on too. The right wax is the difference between watching ski school groups wave as they pass and blasting by your friends en route to the next side-hit. If you'd prefer to be in the latter scenario get yourself the Indy Hot Wax 3-Pack. If you're cool with the former, keep using that same mysteriously dirty piece of wax in the garage.
- Recommendation: use as hot wax, but it is also suitable for rubbing in
- Mixed hydrocarbon formula provides long-lasting speed in a variety of conditions
- "Cold" for temperatures from -15deg C to -7 deg C
- "Warm" for temperatures from -3deg C to 0 deg C
- "All Temp" for temperatures from -8 deg C to -2 deg C and for all snow conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.