The new version of the legendary Cressida pole is equipped with the new Aergon Air grip with a genuine cork surface. Natural cork absorbs moisture from sweaty or wet hands, decreases vibration, and best conforms to the shape of your hands. The latest generation of grip, specially adapted for trekking, has been redesigned for comfort and control and has been improved in countless ways. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces to meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Enjoy maximum control when going downhill due to the new rubberized grip back of the Aergon Air.
- Poles are made of durable yet lightweight HTS 6.5 aluminum and weigh in at just 1 lb. 1 oz. per pair
- Heat-treated aluminum is sturdy, robust and durable
- Extended foam grips provide multiple locations to grasp when climbing or traversing
- Adjustable security straps are made from breathable, lightweight and extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Trekking baskets prevent sinking into soft surfaces and protect the lower shafts
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets (not included) for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets in place
- Universal carbide flextips allow for more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.