Four-sided entry, mud-shedding capability and a stable, two-sided platform are all available in an economic package with Crankbrothers' Candy 1. The lightweight, one-piece composite body contributes to the ridiculously light weight -- just 296 grams per pair. The body is ribbed for better contact, and you can customize the float and release angle from 15 degrees to 20 degrees. It's a great pedal for the entry-level clipless pedal user who wants to try gravel, cyclocross or mountain bike riding.Features: One-piece composite body Forged chromoly steel spindle Stamped steel wings with stainless steel springs Customizable float and release angle Premium bearings and double-seal system 294g per pair 5-year warranty
- Pedal bodies feature and are made of lightweight
- Easy 4-sided entry into the cleat-retention mechanism makes these pedals a snap
- To engage with the included premium brass crankbrothers cleats
- Forged chromoly steel spindles are paired with cartridge
- crankbrothers Candy 1 bike pedals should only be used with the included crankbrothers cleats
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.