The Method S Climbing Shoes from Black Diamond is built for steep climbing. When the angle goes beyond vertical, we pull on the Black Diamond Method S Climbing Shoe to send. The curved, downturned profile delivers efficient power transfer to help us hold tension, while the rubber wrapped toe box and molded heel give our hooks a bite. The split sole's ultra-sticky rubber helps us trust our feet, and its soft midsole enhances sensitivity, letting us really drive through the toe.
- Aggressive slipper-style climbing shoe for overhang performance
- Moderate downturn and curvature for power and precision
- Black Label Fuse rubber is Black Diamond's stickiest rubber
- Soft synthetic knit upper will stretch about a half size
- High-tension knit tongue is soft, breathable, and wicking
- Stretch panel and hook-and-loop strap for a quick on-off
- Soft midsole enhances sensitivity and hooking performance
- Cush, padded, microsuede lined woven tongue, which is exceptionally breathable and increases mobility
- 3D molded heel provides fit and protection for comfortable, powerful heel hooking
- Heel tension and arch rubber provide power and support
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.