The Park Tool BBT-10.2 is a specialty tool for removing and installing crank caps on Shimano Hollow-Tech II cranks. Includes a built-in hook to lift the safety plate found on Hollow-Tech II crank arms, speeding crank removal. The investment-cast steel body provides good leverage and includes an 8mm hex fitting for removing seized or overtightened caps.
- Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano Hollow-Tech II cranks
- Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate
- Feel, investment cast body provides good leverage
- Fitting for removing seized or overtightened caps.
- Park Tool BBT-10.2 Shimano Hollow-Tech Adjusting Cap Tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.