For the high speeds and rigorous obstacles inherent to downhill racing, it's essential to have tough yet lightweight protective gear that won't restrict your range of motion. The 100% R-Core DH Pant is purpose-built for these conditions, being constructed from durable 600D polyester that withstands downhill thrashings, along with strategically placed 4-way stretch paneling that increases maneuverability and comfort. Stretch-mesh panels and laser-cut ventilation keep you cool when you're pumping out laps in the blistering heat, while the mesh lining actively wicks moisture to prevent the clammy, sweat-soaked feel when you're on the mountain for hours at a time. The nifty mountaineering-inspired closure provides a secure and adjustable fit, aided by silicone print on the inner waistband that minimizes slippage when you're raging downhill at warp speeds.
- Zipper closure
- Dwr Polyester 600d Fabric For Ultimate Durability
- 4-way Stretch Woven Paneling Increases Maneuverability And Comfort
- Stretch-mesh Venting Increases Airflow And Mobility
- Mountaineering-inspired Adjustable Closure For The Perfect Fit
- Silicone Print On Inner Waistband To Minimize Slippage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.