These Leki Universal Carbide Flextips are flexible synthetic tips that can flex up to 30 degrees without damaging the pole shaft. Beyond that point the tip will break off to save the lower shaft from damage. The FlexTip may be changed easily if broken or worn by simply knocking it off the shaft with a quick snap, apply the new tip and tap down to secure. The use of carbide in the steel jacket reaches a degree of hardness close to that of a diamond thus giving you a solid plant in all conditions. Fits all Leki trekking poles.
- Carbide steel point imbedded in the Flex Tip provides a secure hold on ice and rock
- The flexible tip can flex up to 30 degrees without damaging the pole shafts
- The use of carbide provides optimal grip on rock and ice surfaces
- Replacement tips for Leki hiking poles
- Easy to install; requires no tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.