The BXTR sunglasses from Oakley are a tribute to Baxter Street, a popular skate spot in Los Angeles, where style and authenticity are trendy, just like this model. The sunglasses were made by a designer team at Oakley who worked closely with friends of the brand looking for a new, sparkling version of the lifestyle glasses. An appreciation of the tradition of Oakley, the BXTR is characterized by a shield design and a modern special temple, which is based on the original Razor Blade sunglasses from Oakley and has been combined with a modern look that highlights individuality. The lightweight plant-based organic matte frame material offers high wearing comfort and durability.
- Bio Matter is made from biomaterials containing at least 56% bio-based carbon (corresponds to the ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
- Design: modern panoramic glass design, based on Oakley's first sports performance frame.
- Frame material: lightweight and durable, the BiO matte frame offers high wearing comfort.
- Tradition has stood - revised design of the special temples inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade
- Non-slip hold: Unobtainium nose pads provide non-slip grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.