The Metolius Dirt Bag II features a much-improved closure system as well as a much larger and therefore more useful tarp, over the original model. Not only did the Dirt Bag get better but it also dropped in price from previous iterations. While we don't think the Dirt Bag II is the best rope bag, it's a sweet, no-frills functional rope bag, that does everything a rope bag is supposed to do well, without a lot of extras and all at a killer price.
- Redesigned with a larger tarp and greater capacity, the Dirt Bag II bag can hold up to a 70m rope; features a 58 x 52 in. tarp to protect your rope from dirt
- To stow your rope, simply flake it onto the tarp, stuff it into the easy-load pocket, fold the sides of the tarp in, roll it up and stuff it into the bag
- Exterior of the bag is constructed of burly polyester to resist abrasion
- Full-length beefy zipper and cinch-shut top provide quick access to your rope
- Dirt Bag II rope bag has a volume of 1,465 cu. in. (24 liters)
- The Metolius Dirt Bag II rope bag has an adjustable shoulder strap that is lightly padded for carrying comfort