The Pitch Back freeride pole with the newly developed Pro G PAS handle offers excellent grip and an extremely close contact between hand and pole. This ensures the necessary sensitivity on every conceivable surface. The strap with adjustment can easily be adapted to your desired length. The high-strength aluminum HTS 6.0 and the pole diameter of 16 mm make the pitch back wonderfully light and robust.
- The PAS Pro G is equipped with the PA safety system. The non-slip surface provides optimum grip and enables perfect power transfer. Slim design makes it the ideal racing grip
- Adjustable strap with safety lock. It has been reinforced with neoprene and a comfortable fleece inlay and offers optimal comfort
- Grip extension for easy grip adjustment on steep terrain or on trails
- Shaft material;Aluminium HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.0
- Large basket, ideal for deep snow. Can be easily changed by hand
- Steel tip integrated into the tube for precise pole positioning and optimal grip on almost any terrain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.