The GSI Outdoors Ultralight Java Drip is one of the most compact and nearly one of the lightest-weight camping coffee options we tested. This innovative little dripper sits above your vessel while brewing, so you don't have to worry about over-steeping your coffee. The overall design is on the fragile end of the spectrum, but the flexible filter does make it easy to clean. While other models may produce a tastier cup of coffee, this ultralight and compact device is a great option for thru-hikers, backpackers, and weight weenies alike.
- Material: Nylon and Clear Polypropylene
- #2 / #4 Filter
- Includes Nylon Filter with 3 Folding Legs
- Product Use: Ultralight Backpacking
- Folds flat
- Sturdy legs clip to nearly any mug (sold separately) to keep the drip cone out of the brewed coffee
- Compact design stows away easily when not in use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.