Is it a cup? Is it a pot? Either way you use it, this rugged little cup is perfectly sized for solo camping and backpacking. Cook ramen and eat from the pot, then make cocoa afterwards it's the one vessel you'll need for any ultra-lightweight adventure. The shape is designed to fit around a standard 1-liter water bottle (or store a small fuel canister for your stove), so it won't take up too much room in your pack.
Solid Glacier stainless steel construction will hold up to years of use. Wire handles fold flat to save space, then extend for cooking or a little bit of extra reach so you don't end up in the creek.
- Lightweight, ultra-rugged bottle cup/pot
- Heat water or cook in this cup
- Made of ultra-rugged Glacier stainless steel.
- Designed to slip over standard 1 L water bottles or to hold and store one small fuel canister.
- Folding bail handles provide further space-savings and convenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.