The Basecamp Chef's Tool Set from GSI Outdoors is a kitchen utensil kit with 6 parts made of high quality stainless steel, silicone and rPET. Collapsible frying shovel and ladle that fits even in light packages. Dishware in chain mail that scrubs away the most stubborn dirt from cookware and a silicone heating pad that can also facilitate opening of cans.
- Set includes: a stainless-steel folding spatula, stainless folding tri-position spoon/ladle, stainless locking tongs with insulated grips, stainless chain-mail pot scrubber
- Also includes: a silicone pot gripper/trivet and rPET cloth storage sack with a drawstring and cordlock
- The tri-position spoon/ladle's handle folds over to allow for compact storage, or folds out for use as a spoon or ladle
- The dual-position, large-bladed spatula has a folding handle for compact storage; flat front of the spatula serves double duty as an efficient scraper and great egg flipper
- Chain-mail pot scrubber tears through the most stubborn of burnt-on foods while being gentle on cookware; scrubber is ideal for cleaning cast-iron cookware
- Silicone pot trivet/pot grabber is included for protecting surfaces and hands from heat
- Whole set conveniently stores in the rPET drawcord bag
- Set is made with high-quality stainless steel, silicone and rPET
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.