The Dakine Sequoia Snow Gloves are a top-of-the-line choice for any rider looking for maximum warmth and protection in cold weather. These gloves are made from durable materials and feature a waterproof insert that keeps your hands dry and warm, even in the wettest conditions. They also have a high-loft insulation that provides extra warmth in extreme cold, and a fleece lining for added comfort. In addition, the Sequoia Snow Gloves feature a silicone gripper palm that provides a secure, non-slip grip on your board or ski poles, and a neoprene cuff that keeps out the cold and snow. Whether you're hitting the mountain or the park, the Dakine Sequoia Snow Gloves are sure to keep your hands comfortable and protected in the most extreme conditions.
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 340g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.