A tuning brush is a crucial part of regular base maintenance and conditioning. In brushing down your base before waxing to clean out debris, and brushing after waxing to bring back the structure of the base for an optimal ride, a good brush can be your skis or snowboard's best friend. Dakine's Brass Brush is slightly larger than the standard, meaning more surface area to work with. The stiffer bristles of brass make for a much faster job than nylon, and work well with all waxes.
- Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
- Multi-use brass tuning brush
- Clean and expose base structure prior to or after waxing
- Helps enhance structure in base for Spring riding
- Use brush to expose base structure after waxing
- Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow.
- Always use brush in the same direction, working from tip to tail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.