The Cressida AS (Antishock) comes complete with the DSS damping system reducing impact forces, making it easier on your muscles, joints and ligaments. The latest Cressida AS pole is equipped with the new Aergon Air Compact grip which is 12 % shorter than the regular version and is perfect for smaller hands. The latest generation of grip, specially adapted for trekking, has been redesigned for comfort and control and has been improved in countless ways. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces to meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Airs rubberized grip back. Its inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. This collapsible pole is made of durable yet lightweight HTS 6.5 Aluminum weighing in at just 245 g. The Cressida AS is infinitely adjustable between 90 to 125 cm with the durable and secure Speed Lock 2 plus lever.
- Aergon Air: A hollow core design combines lightweight construction, large, supportive surfaces and built in positive angles for unsurpassable ergonomic support.
- Lock Security Strap - Skin: Adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight and extra soft material for maximum comfort.
- Aluminum: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- SL2+: Improved external lever system with highest holding force for fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves.
- Trekking 2.0 Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable for various conditions without any tools.
- DSS (Dynamic Suspension System): Antishock system built into the tip for a reduction of peak impacts by approx. 40%, protecting muscles, joints and ligamnets. Carbide tip for perfect grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.