Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- Backed up by waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection
- Women-specific design—made with softer materials, especially around the collars and heels; lower-density chassis; and a women-specific last
- Drawing on Salomon trail-running expertise, these hiking boots are light and agile to keep you nimble on uneven terrain
- SensiFit™ cradles the feet from the midsoles to the lacing systems, providing a secure, snug and virtually customized fit all around your feet
- Active Support "mobile wings" help hold your feet in place and accompany their movement, adapting to their shape and volume
- Advanced Chassis™ target articulations on the outer sides of the feet to optimize stability while keeping the fronts of the shoes flexible
- All Terrain Contagrip® outsoles grab the terrain, even when it's wet or slippery, giving you more control, especially on descents
- Durable outsoles can handle a wide variety of surfaces, balancing the geometry and rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces
- Stack height: 31.5 mm/20.5 mm (heel/forefoot); heel-to-toe drop: 11 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.