Continental is known as a manufacturer of high-quality tires in almost all segments of mobility. After all, Continental can look back on more than 100 years of company history, in which the development and production of bicycle tires has always been the focus. This many years of experience in tyre technology is reflected in every single product, which constantly raises the bar in terms of quality, safety and comfort. Developed and tested in Korbach/Germany, the bicycle tyres meet all requirements, whether for mountain bikes, road bikes, city bikes or trekking bikes.
- Black Chili - a unique tread compound, produced only in Germany, that's answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and Rolling resistance for cycling
- Active comfort technology - Embedded technology in the tire construction that absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Laser grip - laser Micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- Vectra - a liquid-crystalline polymer with enormous tear resistance at a very low weight
- Constructed and tested by skilled craftsman in Cronbach