Originating from Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith was founded in 1965 with the invention of the first snow goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. With 50 years of innovation and design experience, Smith is widely known today as an industry leader that pioneers advanced eyewear and helmets that incorporate dynamic technologies, optimized performance and clean styling to fuel fun beyond walls. Smith seeks to power thrilling experiences in snow, surf, bike, fish and peak performance outdoor adventures with a comprehensive collection that exudes modern style and vibrant personality. To Smith, the experience is everything.
- Fit: XT2 lining offers sweat-activated odor control.
- VaporFit Snow dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial.
- Integration: Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting.
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses.
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible. Aleck audio systems compatible.
- Protection: Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-moIded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light, Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection.
- MIPS Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts, Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.