How did cyclists in the '80s even see around those big, bulky frames. We've come a long way since the days of leather chamois and crumbly energy bars. The Smith Reverb performance sunglasses have a modern, 27-gram shield for a panoramic view without the weight of bigger glasses. The PivLock design lets you easily swap between two interchangeable ChromaPop lenses. No-slip nose and temple pads keep your glasses right where you need them around every blind corner and up every brutal climb.
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 7x4 toric lens curvature
- Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- PivLock interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.