Lightweight with superior protection the Smith Optics Session MIPS features the innovative Koroyd® impact absorption system. This manages impact forces more efficiently with less volume compared to traditional materials. Combining this with MIPS gives you superior protection without sacrificing comfort on the bike.
Smith have designed the Session helmet for all-mountain riders that demand the balance of style, protection and ventilation. Koroyd is featured in strategic, zonal impact areas giving riders the confidence they need to charge harder. The top of the helmet has massive airports which combine with internal air channels to allow for maximum airflow and ventilation. The Session features channels on the front of the helmet for easy eyewear storage, and the three-position visor rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Protection - Lightweight AerocoreTM in-Mold Construction Zonal ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® Integrated skeletal structure
- MIPS system available in all colours
- Fit - VaporFitTM Adjustable Fit System
- 15 Optimized Vents
- Weight: (Size M. MIPS) 13 OZ / 370 GRAMS
- XT2® anti-bacterial performance lining Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- Intregration - AirEvacTM Ventilation
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Camera and light mount compatible Ultimate Eyewear and Goggle Integration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.