The Code combines a minimalist aesthetic with Aero-core construction featuring Koroyd for the new front edge of skate-style protection. The low profile shell design is better protection combined with Smith-pioneered Air-Evac technology for superior goggle integration. The Way finder strap system featuring Fid lock is functional simplicity, making it easy to use one hand for on and off use. The technical-knit liner provides beanie-like comfort with a Boa 360 fit system that lets you customize your fit. This is the first true solution for advanced riders who want superior protection and functionality with a minimal look.
- PROTECTION: Lightweight in-mold construction, Aero core construction featuring Koroyd
- Airflow climate control, 6 vents, MIPS system available in all colors
- FIT: Adjustable BOA 360 fit system, Technical-knit liner, Way finder strap system featuring Fid lock
- INTEGRATION: Air-Evac ventilation, Removable goggle lock, Beanie compatible, Audio compatible ear pads
- Smith Optics Code MIPS Lightweight Snowboarding Helmet, French Navy, LG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.