Smith Optics Cascade Classic Ultra-Wide Snow Winter Goggles. Integration: Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance. Medium fit. Ultra-wide strap stays put. Ski goggles seals the eyes so small particles and the cold wind will not deter you from seeing your way clearly. Night skiing and snowboarding does not require any colored lens. Clear lenses are enough and will not alter vision under dark conditions. Goggles are the primary protectors intended to shield the eyes against liquid or chemical splash, irritating mists, vapors, and fumes. They form a protective seal around the eyes, and prevent objects or liquids from entering under or around the goggles.
- Integration: Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort
- Vision: Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity, impact resistance and improved airflow.
- Smith Optics Cascade Classic Ultra-Wide Snow Winter Goggles
- Fit: Single-slide strap for easy size adjustment.
- Ultra-wide strap stays put.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.