Conquer technical terrain with Salomon Men's X Ultra 4 Mid Gore-Tex hiking shoes. Agile and waterproof, these boots offer stability and grip with a new chassis for added protection for sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement. Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Height : Mid
- Lacing system : Regular laces
- Waterproofness : GORE-TEX
- Techno : GORE-TEX
- Drop (in mm) : 11
- Inlay sole : Textile /Synthetic
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 31.5
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 20.5
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : PU coated leather/Textile
- Weight (g) : 425
- Height of the upper (mm) : 125
- Primary Practice : Outdoor
- Secondary Practice : Outdoor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.