The Stale Crewzer is designed by the Norwegian Wonder shredder Staringle Sand beach for the days when he's just lapping with the homies. Built with Fusion Camber and directional twin sensibilities, the Stale Crewzer has plenty of pop to keep park laps firing and side hits boosting.
- Staringle's choice for park laps and daily driver performance.
- FLEX/TERRAIN: 6/10 Flex Rating. Most Suitable For Park and All Mountain, can also work in Powder>
- FUSION CAMBER: Positive Camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
- DIRECTIONAL TWIN: Boards with slightly longer noses than tails, but with both symmetrical camber profiles. Directional Twin boards are well-suited for riding switch and all-mountain marauding.
- FEATURES: Carbon Hot Rods for lively ride-everything performance. Flax Impact Plates for next-level durability and impact absorption. Sinter Strong Base is our versatile, low-maintenance, ride-it-all sintered base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.