Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, Argo puts the rider in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution. Tempo Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts. Argo is our most versatile saddle shape and each version suits different riding styles. As the endurance riding option, Tempo Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits the balanced geometry of today’s all-purpose road machines.
- R5: A combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a S-Alloy Rail
- Argo Tempo: Versatile endurance road saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support that encourages stability
- Wing Flex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner leg movement. Rail: 7x7 mm
- Type 2 Foam: Progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
- Purposeful design shape that helps the rider achieve a better riding posture
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Sport Type: Training
- Tempo: Versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.