The Cinturato™ Gravel M is a gravel-specific tyre designed for mixed terrain, where the surface varies between compact and unstable terrain and all intermediate types. The tread consists of knobs with average height and spacing to guarantee excellent performance on a wide range of terrains. The special SpeedGRIP Compound adds features of mechanical resistance and chemical grip, without compromising the rolling efficiency. Cinturato™ Gravel H is a high-performance tyre with unique characteristics of grip in all weather conditions, both wet or dry, plus a high level of puncture protection. The Cinturato™ Gravel M is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limit.
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet
- SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip
- High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection
- Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure ridi
- Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.