Energize your backpacking experience with the Volt 65, built for those who expect exceptional fit and comfort but long for a simple, clean design. Highly adjustable, the Volt 65 is a rucksack-style workhorse, ready to tackle overnight weekend to weeklong trips, even when your carry gets heavy. Its AirScape suspension provides a close-to-body, breathable and stable fit that bears the burden for you. Ready for anything your trip throws your way, the Volt includes a raincover, easy-access side mesh bottle pockets, an internal sleeve for hydration reservoirs, and various attachment points to extend your carry abilities. Plus it's sustainably made with 100% recycled materials.
- + Designed to fit up to 70-inch hips + Extended hipbelt and shoulder straps + Repositioned pockets + Longer sternum strap
- Lightweight, mesh-covered 3D-foam backpanel keeps the pack’s weight close to the body for stability and provides cushioning and additional ventilation for a comfortable gear-carrying experience.
- Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
- Volt/Viva is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women’s are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men’s.
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Panel loading with J-zip opening makes for a clean profile and provides easy access to contents
- Internal mesh security pocket with key clip
- Zippered pocket for raincover at bottom of pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.