The little sister of the classic Makalu is a slightly lighter yet reliable companion for your next mountain adventure! The Makalu Lite is equipped with the new Aergon Air, which has been redesigned for comfort and control and improved in countless details. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Air´s rubberized grip back. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to the safety on the mountain.
- 3-section collapsible design offers infinite adjustability between 110 and 135 cm
- Durable heat-treated HTS 6.5 aluminum shafts feature a slim tube diameter and light weight
- DSS Antishock System, integrated directly above the tip, reduces peak impacts by approximately 40%, thus relieving stress on joints, tendons and ligaments
- Backs of grips are fully rubberized for maximum grip and control when going downhill
- Carbide tips offer excellent grip
- Extended foam grips are ideal for traversing and climbing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.