A lightweight choice for long journeys, the Leki Makalu Lite Cork trekking poles feature comfortable and supportive Aergon Air grips and Speed Lock+ levers for quick, secure adjustments.
- 3-section, collapsible poles are constructed with heat-treated HTS 6.5 aluminum, making them sturdy, durable and light
- Speed Lock+ lever system it fast and easy to adjust the pole length between 110 cm and 130 cm, even when wearing gloves
- Speed Lock+ is 27% smaller and 35% lighter than Speed Lock 1.0; adjust the tension as needed without using tools
- Newly developed Aergon Air ergonomic grips feature a genuine cork surface; backs are fully rubberized for maximum grip and control when going downhill
- Grips feature hollow core technology that combines a lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces
- Integrated 8° positive angle of the grips keeps your wrists in a neutral and comfortable position, optimizing guidance and pole placement
- Foam extended below the grips provides more locations to grasp when climbing or traversing
- Adjustable Lock Security Skin straps are made from breathable, lightweight and extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Trekking Basket 2.0 prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place
- Universal carbide flex tips deliver high precision and great grip in nearly any terrain
- Slim tube diameter helps keep these poles lightweight at only 254 g (9 oz.) each
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.