Golden Orca, Lib Tech has once again re-written the book on designing freestyle boards that float through magnificent backcountry powder. Their near-perfect T. Rice boards have been merged into one, taking this dreamy snowboard to the next level. This daily driver is designed for powder days but has the technical features to rip on groomers, even in less-than-ideal conditions. On this board's terrain of choice, the long, floaty nose easily surfs through powder, and its switch-friendly tail sails on takeoffs and landings. Power predator in both directions. Travis took his Orca learnings and merged them with his elite high performance snowboard world freestyle tour dreams to come up with this supreme Orca freestyle evolution. The long floaty Orca nose loves pow. A directional C2 contour rips resort, trenches hardpack carves and blasts off mountainous side hits.
- Legendary all-mountain snowboard for a premium powder experience
- Directional C2x profile cuts through cord and slashes deep pow
- Lengthened camber provides power while rocker midsection adds float
- Switch-friendly power kink tail stays steady when riding switch
- Serrated Magne-Traction edges increase hold on slippery snowpack
- Medium-stiff flex provides a high level of response yet stays surfy
- Mixed-wood core is lightweight for smoother, all-around shredding
- Ride this volume-shifted board a bit shorter than your typical deck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.