A favorite among K2 freestyle athletes, the Poacher is a common sight atop X Games and Dew Tour podiums. Though most of its screentime comes from major contests, this park ski is burly enough to dominate even the heaviest of late-night street sessions. Built with our braided Carbon Boost construction and a Fir/Aspen wood core, these skis deliver tons of pop off the lip and the stability you need to stomp those deep landings. he poppy fir and aspen core is backed by a Carbon Boost Braid for plenty of play and quick responsiveness, plus stability for taking landings deep. We appreciate the 96mm waist that’s poised for carving park lips and dancing through rail lines, yet supplies enough platform for the occasional all-mountain shred too.
- All-terrain twin that excels on the feet of freestyle skiers
- 96mm waist is exceptionally nimble yet stable for beat-up landings
- Fir and aspen core is light, poppy, and durable
- Carbon Boost Braid inlay elevates stability and response
- Tip and tail rocker is gradual for versatility and a centered stance
- Traditional camber underfoot holds an edge for high-speed runouts
- Durable full sidewall has great edge feel can take abuse
- Medium to short turn radius allows for quick reactions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.