K2’s patented Spectral Braid technology, a variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex, the 96C delivers a lively and energetic carving experience. Strapped with Uni-Directional Flax, the 96C can track in variable terrain. Its composure will keep you feeling confident through the chop and chunder. The 96C delivers a playful and stable demeanor, letting you feel confident regardless of where you take them.
- Patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precise torsion and flex by altering fiber orientation along the ski length
- Skis with Spectral Braid have stability and control while remaining extremely maneuverable
- Uni-Directional Flax improves the skis' ability to track in variable terrain resulting in improved suspension and composure
- K2 Bio Resin has a 30% bio-based content, which gives a 20% reduction in the carbon footprint of the resin
- All-Terrain Rocker has a gradual rise to the tips for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tails for added control on variable snow
- Aspen veneer cores
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.