The Mindbender 90C W is a women's-specific ski for intermediate-to-advanced skiers looking for a lightweight ski that's comfortable going beyond groomers, at a more approachable waist width. Purpose-engineered with Spectral Braid technology, the Mindbender 90C utilizes Torsional Control Design to remain maneuverable and energetic without sacrificing stability. Its Carbon Boost gives these skis added rebound for those agile moments. Our Aspen Micro Block core keeps you light on your feet, delivering a confident, playful carve anywhere on the mountain.
- Ideal for lighter skiers or those who don't need the stability and stiffness of metal laminate skis; they're comfortable on hardpack, bumps or the occasional powder day
- Patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precise torsion and flex by altering fiber orientation along the ski length
- Skis with Spectral Braid have stability and control while remaining extremely maneuverable
- These skis deliver a playful and stable demeanor, letting you feel confident regardless of where you take them
- K2 Bio Resin has a 30% bio-based content, which gives a 20% reduction in the carbon footprint of the resin
- All-Terrain Rocker has a gradual rise to the tips for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tails for added control on variable snow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.