This is a really popular ski so I was excited to put them to the test. I got a couple good runs at Snowbasin Utah in March and got to try them in some different snow conditions. On piste they did really well, solid edge hold, quick and easy to turn. In the moguls they fared alright, not the best but not a problem either. They also did decently in the trees and fresh snow, but any more snow than the couple inches that I was skiing and they would sink. Not a powder ski, but solid versatility for a 90mm wide ski. Overall I loved how forgiving they were, I felt confident and at ease in turns and transitioning from turn to turn. I only got nervous when I got going a bit fast and put a lot of pressure into the skis, they weren't quite stiff enough for super aggressive skiing or larger skiers. A beginner to intermediate skier looking to adventure all over the mountain would have a great time on these.
- Ideal for lighter skiers or those who don't need the stability and stiffness of metal laminate skis; they're comfortable on hardpack, bumps or the occasional powder day
- Patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precise torsion and flex by altering fiber orientation along the ski length
- Skis with Spectral Braid have stability and control while remaining extremely maneuverable
- These skis deliver a playful and stable demeanor, letting you feel confident regardless of where you take them
- K2 Bio Resin has a 30% bio-based content, which gives a 20% reduction in the carbon footprint of the resin
- All-Terrain Rocker has a gradual rise to the tips for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tails for added control on variable snow
- Aspen veneer cores
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.